TweetAffiliates were asked “Do you cloak/redirect links?” for the 2011 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report. The majority of respondents, at 59%, said no, and the remaining 41% indicated they do cloak their links. I’ve been cloaking affiliate links for as long

Source : http://blog.affiliatetip.com/archives/the-majority-of-affiliates-do-not-cloak-links/

Advertisements